Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2012 Republican National Convention: Not in My Backyard!!!

By “Pintface” Pete Bogs/BogsBlog

It’s official: The 2012 Republican National Convention will be
held in Downtown Tampa – a stone’s throw from my home (Note to self: Gather up stones and practice pitching arm). Economy schmeconomy ... I don’t want those hateful, greedy, misguided, self-righteous, torture-loving Republicants stinking up the place with their dirty money.


Besides, immigrant-hating Phoenix, Arizona would’ve been a much more appropriate choice for those xenophobes.

I think I'll have to break out the "unwelcome" mat. Stay tuned.

PS: OK, as someone who lives in an apartment I technically don't have a backyard. But you know what I meant, smartass.

5 comments:

boneman said...

would you rather have the liar, Obama talking nearby?

Jack K. said...

Perhaps you might want to focus your rant on conservacants. It does take both sides of the aisle to get things done. Although, you couldn't tell that by observing the results of the past 20 years.

As for Obama being a liar, it all depends upon whose ox is being gored.

wv: stupa

Pete Bogs said...

boney - I'd rather have no politicos around here. They all disappoint me.

Jack - Until they clean up their act, they all "look alike" to me.

boneman said...

AHA!
You NEED some Lewis Black.
If you're a reader, "Oh Me of Little Faith" is good.
Video choice would be the Carnegie Hall Performance...or the CD of the same performance ...
Lewis will guide you back.
(not that you were ever gone...)

d=))

Pete Bogs said...

I've seen Lewis Black twice, including once from the second row. We share an angry disposition. He's a genius.