Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Drunken Bush To Mel Gibson: "All Jews Are Going To Hell"

Ok, that's kind of mixing up the facts, but according to a new book, George W. Bush once stated while governor of Texas that all Jews are "going to hell." I don't know if (Bush saying) that is true, but let's consider it for a moment.

Bush would probably describe himself as a devout Christian. Many people (certainly not all) who claim to be such also believe that anyone who does not accept Christ as their personal savior is not "saved," or spared from eternal torment. In other words, upon death he/she will be sent to the dark, fiery place forever. (How can it be both at the same time, when fire creates light? Hmm...)

Since Jews don't believe in J.C., by some people's reckoning they are in fact all going to hell. Being a world leader who's not a follower of Islam, Bush is now no longer allowed to make statements such as those he's being accused of in that new book, even if it's what he truly believes. Politics, you know.

So, what was that big mouth kiss he planted on Joe Lieberman all about? Is the president accepting of Jews, or is he just a really big tease? (Or, does he just naturally gravitate toward losers?)

Whatever the case, it'd be interesting to get Georgie Boy tanked up and talking and see what, besides vomit and mispronounced words, spewed forth. Trouble is, "W" has reportedly been teetotal for several decades now. We've got to knock him off the wagon and see what happens.

Hey, Mad Mel, how about lending us a hand? Next visit to the White House, spike his punch or something, would ya? Just empty out the contents of that flask in your coat pocket. The Jew cops on security detail will never even notice you brought it in.

12 comments:

Zya said...

Hey I love Sarah McLachlan and you have Adia playing... *Swoons*... oh wait I should have read this post first so I could post something constructive.. *coughs*

Zya said...

haha, George Bush drunk... that would be kind of scary actually...

I shouldn't admit to this but in Australia I was friends with... well I won't explain too much but I'll just say his father knew the president well... he said Bush is quite funny at parties and very nice! I wonder if he was funny because people were laughing AT him?

liberalbanana said...

Jews believe in Jesus - they just don't believe he was the son of god. (Should I capitalize that? Well I don't care. I don't believe it him. I refuse to type "Him.") Same with Muslims. They recognize that the dude lived, but that he was a regular old messenger of god. But again, not that he was his son. (I found an article on it here to confirm that.) The three religions believe a lot of the same things and it's insane that so many people have died to defend one or the other.

I'd LOVE to see Bush drunk with a live mic on...

Pete Bogs said...

zya - she's great... that's her best tune, IMHO...

I'm sure Bush is very popular at parties, what with his purportedly sophomoric sense of humor... he's the perpetual adolescent...

banana - I should have been clearer in my choice of words... by "believe" I meant accept that he was legit (who he claimed to be), not merely believe he existed... hell, even I believe he may have EXISTED!

Bird said...

LB: perhaps we all HAVE seen shrub drunk at the mic -perhaps that explains his crazy goof-ups.

rusty shakelford said...

This book really explains why Bush is so anti Israel.

fatty ~ said...

i have an image of mel gibson socking gwb on the lawn in front of the whitehouse.

sorry i havent been around much! Good to see you're still writing the good stuff

Jack K. said...

There is a nasty rumor going around that W is an alcoholic. He is said to have driven into his garage door at one time.

Don't know if it is true or not.

The only difference between Christian Fundamentalists and Muslim Fundamentalist is the target of their belief.

They are not at opposite ends of a spectrum. The spectrum is not linear, but circular. All they have to do is turn around and see themselves as if in a mirror.

Pete Bogs said...

bird - he wasn't drunk, he was just talking with his mouth full - of his foot!

rusty - I give "W" the benefit of the doubt, as I haven't (nor will I) read the book... still, a lot of Christians firmly believe non-Christians are going to hell... so, it's possible he did say it...

fatty - I'd pay to see that!

jack - I heard the same... better he stays off the stuff... but if we knocked him off the wagon we might get quite an earful!

rusty shakelford said...

thats true Bogs, Christians do belive non-Christians will go to hell. Thats why we try so hard to convert others, and not kill them.
The difference between Christians and muslims (jack) is no one is worried about Christians killing them. No one says to themselves "ohh crap, I hope that guy doen't get on my plane" when they see someone wearing a cross.

CROAK said...

Great post. Zya bothers me. I gather she knows the son of Lil Johnny who went over ( is still over) to Washington to work for Georgie-porgie.

You know, the Jews and the Romans kept very very strict records. Their records are magnificent and detailed, yet nowhere ever anywhere did the Jews or the Romans record the great kerfuffle surrounding a pretender to the throne of Rome!

They crucified many people, but nowhere is that recorded in the secular book of the Roman Empire ( and they loved recording who they beat down!!!) or the religious records of the Jewish writers.

See more in "The Jesus Mysteries". Brilliant book based on research and facts.

Love your posts Pete!

Pete Bogs said...

rusty - unless they're one of those Eric Rudolph Christians... scary... I think we should all convert to humanism and end all the self-righteous divisiveness...

croak - Mr Howard? I did not know these things about Roman record-keeping... I am not surprised though... they were very organized about many things...