Monday, August 14, 2006

It’s A Small, Immobile World After All

I can no longer sit by while the madmen of the world sap and impurify (sic) all of our precious bodily fluids. Hence, I am back on the blog. Props to presidentbobo for flinging feces at y’all while I was recuperatin’. He’s a hell of a hominid, and I hope he'll contribute more in the future.

It’s no secret mass transit is the preferred target for terrorists to unleash their twisted deeds. They’ve used planes in the US, Cuba and Russia, buses in Israel and the UK, trains in the UK, Spain and India, etc.

What these people are really doing is making it hard for the rest of us to get from one place to another. If people can’t travel they become isolated. Ignorant. Provincial. Is this an actual goal of terrorists? I’m beginning to think so. They’re not the most broadminded of folks, after all.

So, what modes of transportation will they hit up next? Will we see exploding skateboards? Wheelchairs of death? I get the distinct impression terrorists have a problem with motion of any kind. How about a bumblebee bomb, then? Will there be walking weapons?

I can imagine a terrorist thinking, “Hmm, a ride-on lawnmower. I think I’ll martyr myself by crashing it into a bus.” Hey pal, please do drive it under a bus – preferably while it’s moving.

And the rest of you soldiers of misguided causes, please do continue martyring yourselves, as well. Just do so out in the middle of a field somewhere when no one else is around, ok?


"The only good human is a dead human." - General Ursus

"The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist." - Pete Bogs

Above: The real cause of my carpal tunnel syndrome?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not buy cell phones with cash from Walmart and have them in your vehicle.

Pete Bogs said...

anon - please take the tinfoil off your head when you are typing...

Jack K. said...

Glad you're back. The black bracelet is the coolest. I am envious. My brace is only one of those cheap ones from KMart. You know, the pinkish cloth with Velcro fasteners and a plastic brace.

Drinking a pint should be helpful in your recuperation. You don't have to move your fingers nor crook your wrist. It is ALL elbow movement.

A toast to your recovery.

As for the terrortyrs, I am surprised those who are susceptible for being recruited don't ask how many of the leaders relatives have been bombs? And what about the recruiters, when will they step up to the plate?

Hellpig said...

did you see the little girls doing the rah rah cheers for Hezbollah at the white house yesterday?

the video feed here

http://hotair.com/

Pete Bogs said...

jack - thanks! this wrist brace also shoots a web that allows me to swing from building to building...

hell - no, I didn't catch that... sounds surreal...

Bird said...

hey there bogs! my - things have certainly changed since i flapped off to asian skies.

but i'm back - and jetlagged - not up to posting on my own blog, but thought i'd drop by to catch up on yours.

carpal tunnel, eh? i concur with your suspiscisons (travel has not improved my spelling nor my typing skills) are correct - it's the beer drinking that's caused your troubles.

hope you are better!

now, what's this about flying pics? did i miss something - can't find no flying pics here. or am i just stupid with jetlag?

Pete Bogs said...

bird - thanks for swooping in, my avian Asian-traveling friend... see my Aug. 1 post "Just Plane Fun" for the flying pics... the view from up there should be familiar to you!

K9 said...

/bark bark bark

i agree! which brings up a point ive been asking and asking!!! if the bastard West creates terrorist activity how do the apologists explain the posion pill action theyre perpin on india russia and AFRICA!!!! ask the nigerians how they are enjoying life under sharia law. rottie notes version: they arent!

i think you should get one of those backpacks that has a holder for a bottle and the long straw thing so you can sip while having your hands free. thus, relieving unecessary stress on your wrist.

/grrrrrrrr

liberalbanana said...

Walking weapons: suicide bombers! Those assholes.

I was watching a thing on 9/11 last night and it made me cry like a baby 5 whole years later. Why must civilians be used in this evil warfare? It's not right. So much about this damn world is not right.

Pete Bogs said...

k9 - good suggestion for the Guinness... pints can cause repetitive stress...

btw, I do know about sharia in Africa... remember when they tried to hold that beauty pageant there and over 100 people were killed? or that woman who was set to be stoned for adultery? I wanted the US to "interfere" and fly a helicopter in there and take her out of the area...

banana - I can't watch the 9/11 documentaries or anything else... remember that one they showed on CBS where the two men were making a film on firefighters and ended up in the WTC? haven't seen WTC or United 93 either... I dreamed about 9/11 all night last night... this year I plan to post on it for sure...